Controller of the data file and contact details:
Oy Forcit Ab (Business ID: 0103189-6)
For information concerning data protection and the processing of personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What data we collect:
- Contact information
- Other information possibly provided by the subject, which is essential for our business operations
Purpose of use of data:
- Cooperation with diverse stakeholders
- Customer relationship management
- Fulfilment of legal and statutory obligations
Rights of the data subject:
- Data subjects have the right to know what information has been collected concerning themselves
- Data subjects have the right to request rectification of the data concerning themselves
- Data subjects have the right to demand the erasure (removal) of the data concerning themselves
Data storage, protection and processing:
Personal data are stored securely and are only processed by persons who must do so to complete their work duties. Our personnel are trained in working responsibly in compliance with the requirements of the EU
General Data Protection Regulation.
We store personal data for the period that is necessary for us to operate according to the practices and needs that are essential to our business operations, as mentioned in this policy. Personal data may be erased or anonymised upon request from the data subject, unless the continued storage of the data is required by another law. The Finnish Accounting Act, for example, demands that certain types of data be stored for longer periods, regardless of whether they contain personal data. We also collect log data, which are stored for the period required by law.
Requesting and erasing personal data:
We only erase and disclose personal data upon request from the data subject in question. The data subject must prove their identity at our offices by presenting an official identification document. Appointments must be made in advance by emailing email@example.com
Disclosure of data to third parties:
If necessary, we may disclose data to the authorities if they demand it. If it is permissible by law, we will inform the data subject in question of such demands. In certain cases, we may use third-party services and this may require the disclosure of personal data in order for the service purchased by Forcit to be provided. In such
cases, Forcit is as responsible for the third party’s actions as it is for its own.